The December 2023 issue of Ye Olde Magic Mag is a bumper issue with a 64-page magazine and a 16-page FREE newsletter to accompany it. Ten years of continued publication of the best-loved magazine on magic history and collecting.
In this issue:
- The first secretary of the British Ring of the IBM was instrumental to its success, but he is now forgotten. Roy Field presents an important biography of this magician, Dleisfen
- Did you know that Eugenio Bosco, son of the famous Bartolomeo, defended strenously his name and even managed a strongman? Pietro Micheli reveals it all.
- Where was Amedeo Vacca, one of Houdini‘s secret assistants born? In his article, Angelo Mitri presents his family and his village.
- All the major magic auctions of the last quarter are discussed in this issue, with lots of Houdini, Ionia, Thurston, Frolich and more great magicians going under the hammer.
- Four recent magic history books are reviewed by our “ye Editor” in this issue: magic posters, photos and magicians are presented for your purchasing consideration.
- Our regular column on magic history and collecting reflections, musings and revelations returns in earnest: Chewing the (Magic) Fat
- This issue comes with an extra PDF Newsletter with a long review of the 9th European Magic History Conference (EMHC): another 16 pages of magic history discussion that we didn’t manage to squeeze in the main magazine!
This 64 pages issue contains more than 22,500 words and is available as a PDF Download and in printed format, LIMITED TO 125 SIGNED AND HAND-NUMBERED COPIES, for the most distinguished collectors. The printed copy contains an exclusive insert, not otherwise available!
Download your copy now (about 6MB) to learn about the history of magic and magic collecting!
Ye Olde Magic Mag is the first fully-digital magazine on Magic History and on collecting magical memorabilia, edited and published by Marco Pusterla, A.I.M.C. A quarterly publication, available in a small number of printed copies, all individually numbered and signed, for real collectors. The printed version is shipped post-free worldwide and gives access to the digital copy! We recommend you subscribe to the magazine with a PayPal recurring payment as that will ensure you receive the same issue number every time.