Often, magicians of the past have kept the secrets of their tricks, and it’s up to magic historians to discover how miracles of the past were accomplished. In the first issue of the fourth volume of Ye Olde Magic Mag, editor Marco Pusterla begins a series that will reveal the secrets of the tricks of the Great Chefalo (1885-1963), the greatest Italian illusionist of the 20th century.
In this issue:
- The first article on the tricks of Chefalo, revealing some of the methods of the Italian illusionist
- Pietro Micheli reveals how magicians of the past could be fined by the theatre, in Searching in the Archives, presenting some hitherto unknown documents
- A review of the European Magic History Conference, copiously illustrated, by Prof. Angelo Mitri
- 21 pages dedicated to the most significant magic objects and memorabilia sold at auction in the last quarter, in our regular column Auction Action
- Chewing the (Magic) Fat deals with magic books and magazines, and the controversies around the latest products.
- (print version only) An amazing insert to add to your collection!
All this and more in this issue of Ye Olde Magic Mag, don’t miss it! This issue contains almost 19,000 words, is 64 pages long and, once again, is available as a Download and in printed format, LIMITED TO 85 SIGNED AND NUMBERED COPIES, for the most distinguished collectors.
The Digital Issue no. 1 of Volume 4 of Ye Olde Magic Mag is 4MB in size, has 64 pages and contains almost 19,000 words. Download your copy now!
Ye Olde Magic Mag is the first fully-digital magazine on Magic History and on collecting magical memorabilia, edited and published by Marco Pusterla, M.M.C. A quarterly publication, it is available in a small number of printed copies, all individually numbered and signed, for real collectors. The printed version (64 pages long) gives access to the digital one and is shipped post-free worldwide! You cannot reserve a number as they are assigned sequentially when you order a copy. If you prefer, you can subscribe to the magazine with a PayPal recurring payment.