- The final part of the research by Peter Brunning on the Mysterious Lady, a Victorian mind-reader who perfomed for Queen Victoria herself. This part deals with the British Mysterious Lady and the methods of the act
- Pietro Micheli continues to dig in dusty archives and has doscovered some interesting letters – never seen before – about Hungarian magician Joseph Velle
- Horatio (Harry) Cooke was an American magician who in his youth had many adventures during the American Civil War, even performing for Abraham Lincoln himself. But was the story as it has always been narrated? Michael Perovich investigates.
- Did you know that the failure of a magic trick sent Okito to jail? Discover the ins and outs of this event in an in-depth research by Marco Pusterla.
- Richard Hatch reviews the Magic Collectors Expo 2019 in Minneapolis
- The 7th Magic History Gathering @ The Magic Circle is reviewed by our editor, Marco Pusterla. Discover the “great flood” edition!
- In our column, Chewing the (Magic) Fat, you can read about a show of Signor Blitz; reviews The Spectacle of Illusion; and much more
- The most unusual and interesting magic objects, books and memorabilia sold at auction in the past three months, including the major magic auctions.
This 64 pages issue contains more than 21,500 words and is available as a Download and in printed format, LIMITED TO 100 SIGNED AND NUMBERED COPIES, for the most distinguished collectors. The printed edition contains an EXCLUSIVE INSERT: a postcard reproducing a drawing of the Mysterious Lady by George Cruikshank.
Download your copy now (about 4.5MB) to learn about the history of magic and magic collecting!
Ye Olde Magic Mag is the first fully-digital magazine on Magic History and on collecting magical memorabilia, edited and published by Marco Pusterla, A.I.M.C. A quarterly publication, available in a small number of printed copies, all individually numbered and signed, for real collectors. The printed version is shipped post-free worldwide and gives access to the digital copy! If you prefer, you can subscribe to the magazine with a PayPal recurring payment and that will ensure you receive the same issue number every time.