Volume 9 issue 2 (March 2023) of Ye Olde Magic Mag, the only digital magazine dedicated to the history of magic and to magic collecting is out with many exciting articles and our standard features.
In this issue:
- Wallace Galvin was one of the magicians admired by a young Dai Vernon. Discover his life and career in this exclusive article by Michael Perovich
- The first magic museum with a regular opening schedule and exciting displays of old magic has been opened in Germany by Wittus Witt. Follow a behind the scenes tour of this exciting new magic venue
- It’s that time of the year, and our resident librarian, James Smith, muses about rare antiquarian magic books that surfaced during 2022 – and there are a few surprises!
- How many Ionia posters sold in the past three months? How many Houdini letters? How many Maskelyne‘s? A very rich Auction Action section will answer all these questions!
- Three magic books dedicated to the history of magic (and collectors) are reviewed by our bookworm, ye olde editor, Marco Pusterla
This 52 pages issue contains almost 19,500 words and is available as a PDF Download and in printed format, LIMITED TO 125 SIGNED AND HAND-NUMBERED COPIES, for the most distinguished collectors. The printed copy also contains an EXCLUSIVE INSERT not otherwise available!
Download your copy now (about 5MB) to learn about the history of magic and magic collecting!
Ye Olde Magic Mag is the first fully-digital magazine on Magic History and on collecting magical memorabilia, edited and published by Marco Pusterla, A.I.M.C. A quarterly publication, available in a small number of printed copies, all individually numbered and signed, for real collectors. The printed version is shipped post-free worldwide and gives access to the digital copy! We recommend you subscribe to the magazine with a PayPal recurring payment as that will ensure you receive the same issue number every time.