- An Editorial explaining the reasons behind the magazine
- The discovery of a missing date of a performance of Robert-Houdin in England!
- Discussion about recent magic auctions
- Calendar of future magic auctions
- A presentation of the Roxy Award for Research on Magic History
- A list of forthcoming events related to the discussion of the history of magic
- “Chewing the (magic) fat“… our regular column on magic history and collecting gossip
- Classified ads
Download Issue Zero of Ye Olde Magic Mag (3.2MB, 8 pages) for FREE!
Issue Zero is a “taster” issue of Ye Olde Magic Mag, which should give the reader an idea of what the magazine will look like and the kind of content in future issues. As it is just a sampler, only a small number of pages is contained in this issue, with the kind of short articles that will populate the magazine. A printed copy is available for purchase, post-free worldwide: only a small number of printed copies is available, all individually numbered and signed by the publisher. The magazine is edited by Marco Pusterla M.M.C. and it’s better enjoyed on digital devices: tablets and computer monitors.
Note: The printed copies currently available are part of the second print run, numbered from 26 to 50. The piece of memorabilia that was included with the first run (a postcard for the Roxy Award), is no longer available.