- A magician (and a spy?) in Italy, from a rare playbill in the collection of Pietro Micheli
- For the first time, all the dates of the British tours of Robert-Houdin, by Pierre Taillefer
- Two competing magicians names on the same poster?
- “Modern Rarities #1“: a new column about rare, contemporary tricks.
- “Auction Action“: reports of magic auctions: from Channing Pollock to Houdini; from Phantasmagoria to Tommy Wonder; from Cardini to Goldin… and more!
- A short report on the “Magic History Day” at the London Festival of Magic
- Classified ads: buy and sell magical memorabilia
- …and more!
Issue 1 of Ye Olde Magic Mag is 7.5MB size, has 18 pages and it contains almost 9,400 words. Download your copy now!
Ye Olde Magic Mag is the first fully-digital magazine on Magic History and on the collection of magical memorabilia, edited and published by Marco Pusterla, M.M.C. A quarterly publication, it is available in a small number of printed copies, and individually numbered and signed, for real collectors. The printed version (28 pages long) allows access to the digital one and is shipped post-free worldwide! Enclosed to the printed edition is a small magical collectible, something exclusive and hard to find. You cannot reserve a number as they are assigned sequentially when you order a copy. There is no subscription for the magazine: you can buy only the issues you want, when they are released.
Note: the printed copies available now are part of the second print run of 25, numbered from 26 to 50.