- Suzy Wandas is the feature story and our cover with a short biographical article by Kobe Van Herwegen and Nikolaas Martens investigating her performance (or not) in a movie
- Two unknown letters by Bartolomeo Bosco have been discovered by Pietro Micheli and are here transcribed, together with some never-seen-before posters!
- The magic books of Verrall Wass are examined in an article by the late Christopher Brinson, magic collector and historian
- Card magician turned magic collector, Steve Beam, reports in his inimitable style about the Cincinnati Magic Collectors Convention (The Vulture Gathering), in an article with many exciting photos
- The 6th Magic History Gathering @ The Magic Circle is reviewed by Marco Pusterla, our editor
- The fourth part of the Secrets of Chefalo presents some original illusions
- Auction Action on important and unusual magic memorabilia sold at auction in the last quarter (Lalla Selbini, Houdini, Von Kempelen, Keith Abson, the Great Raymond, Robert-Houdin…). In Chewing the (Magic) Fat we review two recent volumes on the history of magic and provide a reference to a lost magic text from the Middle Ages (and more!)
This issue contains more than 19,000 words, is 60 pages long and is available as a Download and in printed format. LIMITED TO 95 SIGNED AND NUMBERED COPIES, for the most distinguished collectors.
Download your copy now (about 5MB) to learn about the history of magic and magic collecting!
Ye Olde Magic Mag is the first fully-digital magazine on Magic History and on collecting magical memorabilia, edited and published by Marco Pusterla, A.I.M.C. A quarterly publication, available in a small number of printed copies, all individually numbered and signed, for real collectors. The printed version is shipped post-free worldwide and gives access to the digital copy! If you prefer, you can subscribe to the magazine with a PayPal recurring payment and that will ensure you receive the same issue number every time.